you said move on, where do i go?


Stuff to do


Dance till Your leg aches
Laugh till your stomach hurts
Smile till your cheeks ache
Walk till ur ankle and knee hurts
strikeitalicbold

breaking the poor silence


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


People :D
LALALA
BIKE
Go to Paris
Go ETP with friends
Go WWW with friends
Ipod
Watch Coraline
Drink hot chocolate
Go biking with friends again
WISH THAT HILDA CAN BIKE
Watch Sister's keeper
Watch Vampire's assistant
GO TO KL WITH AWESOME PPL

People :D
LALALA
Genevieve the one who laughs like a hyena!!!
Rachael the smart person
Hilda the one who forgot how to cycle
Vania Limantara
Michelle Lam
Jodie the vampire that is in love
Joy the confused one
Sarah Hasri
Redemptorist Mission Team the funny people
My class blog!!!
Marilyn the "tall" one
Amanda the "forget to bring jacket"
Lorraine
Sashika~L.J.J
Shannah my cousin
Cheryl
Janelle
Faustina~Fozzie
Celeste
Blog

past
title: a post that might take 3mins to finish reading...
date: Friday, January 1, 2010
time:10:30 PM
went to the airport and blah blah blah... thhe plan took off and i notice that Singapore is really small cos i saw the other end... LOL... then reach the hotel... the hotel was decoration with christmas trees. SO CUTE! the first christmas tree was used of sweet wrapperss...... and it was called "the sweetness of christmas"... then there were ALOT more but i forgot the names and the other stuff.. LOL.. then whatever happened.... the next day, went to eat at Pancake House.. instead of eating their pancake.. i ate WAFFLESSSSSSSSS... it was NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... LOL.... then i bought this bag with MY OWN MONEY(it cost ony $5) cos the bag that i was carrying was too small and it was my mother's. and it was the BRANDED EXPENSIVE BAG.(this is a clue for later... LOL). then went to the TOILET(another clue). then went back to the car getting ready to go back to the hotel when i noticed that i was not carrying my bag! so i quickly told my mum... and my mum was shocked and ran with me to the toilet.... then found out that my bag was not there.... thn my mum was like "OH NO!!! THAT BAG WAS EXPENSIVE!!!! AND UR PHONES ARE INSIDE!" then i look at her blankly and said "huh!!??? i am not talking about that bag! i mean MY bag! the one trhat i bought!!!" then my mum was like "AIYA!!! U AH!!!! I AM THE ONE CARRYING THAT BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then i was HAPPY! then my mum "scolded" me saying that she was shocked as she tot it was her BRANDED and EXPENSIVE bag that i lost when it was my own precious bag that i bought... haiz... lol... then whatever happened again....
~skipping all the boring stuff~
i packed up and got ready to stay in the car for "6 hours" travelled... i was in manila... i had to go the baguio to celebrate my cousin, Shannah, 18 birthday cos she was having a debu with the 18 roses and candles and whatever stuff... lol... so i sat in the front and wanted to sleep but cant... it took my dad 3 hours and 30mins to reach there!!! usually, it is an 6 hours travel!!! lol... then i went to this hotel where i practice my speech for my cousin.. and the dance that i was suppose to do... lol... then i saw my second cousins ahmee and abby... i LOVE ahmee's canadian accent!!! and duh, of course they were from canada.. after the practice, i went to my cousins house. thats where i stayed.. and it was BIGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TOILET WA BIGGER THAN MY ROOM, THE MAD ROOM WAS BIGGER THAN MY ROOM AND WHTEVER STUFF.... my aunt and uncle are rich ppl.... haiz... i asked my aunt which was better, debating or drama.. since she was once a lawyer and now a judge, she said for her, debating is better... for me, drama... LOL.anyway, before the debu day came, my family and i went boating and rode on the horse... my horse's name was DIXIE!!! SO COOL!!! the horse was nice and obedient... when i say go faster, it runs... i hate kicking the horse just to make it run... i feel like as if i am killing it!!lol... then my cousin that was a boy, Dravy, and i went to this hair salon and this person relaxed my hair... my hair is straighter but good thing it was not rebond.. if not, MY HAIR CELLS ARE DEAD!!! then went back to the house.. then my girl cousin was "jealous"... LOL... then the next day we celebrated dravy's older brother, Alkee's birthday... the cake had 2 layers!!! so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol... then we had fireworks outside thier house... in total, i holded 5 fireworks!!! IT WAS NICE!!! johyn did 6.. so good.. hmpf.. LOL. then the next day was the debu.... before the debu we ate at pancake house again... LOL... then got ready for the debu.. i was forced to use the nail polish thing... then my mum put on my make up and made me wear the DRESS and high heels... then i went to the place where the debu was and saw ahmee... so nice... then another friend of mine arrived and whatever happened.. LOL..then there was a chocolate fountain!! lol... the debu was FUN FUN FUN!!!! then alot of things happened.... then went back to manila and whatever stuff and balh blah blah.. flew back here and now i am typing this.. LOL... BYEBYE

after edit
i saw a cafe called "fozzie's cafe"!!!!
i saw a stall called "faustina's goodies"!!!
i saw a shop called "genevieve gozum"(i took a pic of this!!!!) LOL


comment? / top