you said move on, where do i go?


Stuff to do


Dance till Your leg aches
Laugh till your stomach hurts
Smile till your cheeks ache
Walk till ur ankle and knee hurts
strikeitalicbold

breaking the poor silence


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


People :D
LALALA
BIKE
Go to Paris
Go ETP with friends
Go WWW with friends
Ipod
Watch Coraline
Drink hot chocolate
Go biking with friends again
WISH THAT HILDA CAN BIKE
Watch Sister's keeper
Watch Vampire's assistant
GO TO KL WITH AWESOME PPL

People :D
LALALA
Genevieve the one who laughs like a hyena!!!
Rachael the smart person
Hilda the one who forgot how to cycle
Vania Limantara
Michelle Lam
Jodie the vampire that is in love
Joy the confused one
Sarah Hasri
Redemptorist Mission Team the funny people
My class blog!!!
Marilyn the "tall" one
Amanda the "forget to bring jacket"
Lorraine
Sashika~L.J.J
Shannah my cousin
Cheryl
Janelle
Faustina~Fozzie
Celeste
Blog

past
title: The first wet wet
date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009
time:6:55 PM
The first WET WET which occurred on the 10th of july
victims:ME, hilda, joy,nicole,Vania and Rachael
culprits: the same as the victims

Story of first victim
Nicole Lian says:
Trixie asked me to slide down the slide which was in the pool. i obediently slide and splashed into the pool and got wet from head to toe. then i got angry and wanted revenge. So, i pulled her towards the pool. But sadly, she managed to let go, leaving me to fall back in the pool... sad sad

Story of the second victim
Vania Limantara says:
I was sadly pulled and pushed into the pool by nicole, trixie and rachael. when i got in, they splashed me with water till i was totally wet...(better than nicole lian)

Story of the third victim
Hilda Poh says:
I was being a good girl and showing my PRECIOUS friend(who was the one who gave the culprit the chance to make me get wet), joy, that our watch was waterproof. i bent down the pool and put my watch in and SUDDENLY, i was pushed into the pool!

story of fourth victim
ME says:
i was just successfully dragged in the pool and was wet.... that's all i can say

story of fifth victim
Joy says:
My BEAUTIFUL plan was ruined... i thought by running away from them would cause them to be tired and stop chasing after me.. BUT, i was caught and dragged and pushed into the pool...

story of the sixth victim who was not wet entirely
Rachael says:
HAHAHAHA!!!!!! at first, i was not being "bullied" by them as i had a VERY GOOD excuse... i was supposed to have a piano lesson after the "accident", and i did not have extra clothes... so they did not bother me... when the "accident" was over, i received a phone call that my lesson was cancelled... but what can they do???







comment? / top